Los Angeles, CA– For the second year, LA Nuit en Rosé returns to Skybar at Mondrian hotel from May 13-15. The weekend festivities will include a Friday night 4-course Rosé Wine pairing with dinner, a Saturday Rosé Sunset Soirée and a Sunday Rosé Pool Party. Each event will include unlimited access to more than 60 rosé wines and rosé champagne, a live DJ, a VIP Lounge, and a relaxing spa presented by Bermuda Tourism and more.
FRIDAY 05/13, 7PM TO 11PM – VIP ROSÉ WINE PAIRING DINNER UNDER THE STARS – $250/PERS.
La Nuit en Rosé LA kicks off with a VIP Rosé Wine Pairing Dinner Under The Stars hosted on the terrace of Ivory on Sunset at Mondrian featuring an exclusive four-course menu by ABC’s The Taste and Top Chef alum Brian Malarkey. The menu will be paired with four exceptional rosé wines and rosé Champagne including Château d’Esclans Cuvée Garrus 2013, Champagne Duval-Leroy Rosé Prestige 1er Cru and many more. Upon your arrival, you will be greeted with a cup of Champagne rosé and gourmet canapés.
SATURDAY 5/14, 7PM TO 11PM – ROSÉ SUNSET SOIRÉE
GENERAL ADMISSION INCLUDES:
- Access to the Rosé Sunset Soirée hosted poolside at the Skybar at Mondrian Los Angeles
- 3-hours (8PM to 11PM) of unlimited access to more than 60 rosé wines and rosé Champagne
- Access to the relaxing spa present by Bermuda Tourism
Tier 1: $65 – EXPIRED
Tier 2: $75 – From 04/18 to 05/08
Tier 3: $85 – From 05/09 to event day
- Access to the Rosé Sunset Soirée hosted poolside at Skybar at Mondrian Los Angeles
- One hour early access to the event (starting at 7PM)
- 4-hours (7PM to 11PM) of unlimited access to more than 60 rosé wines and rosé Champagne
- Access to the VIP Lounge with a gourmet seafood tower (from 7PM to 9PM)
- A selection of top rosé cuvées served exclusively at the VIP lounge only
- Access to the relaxing Spa presented by Bermuda Tourism
Tier 1: $115 – EXPIRED
Tier 2: $125 – From 04/18 to 05/08
Tier 3: $135 – From 05/09 to event day